C H E C K L I S T – (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
Your Application for Membership must have the following:
- An application form must be fully completed.
- The membership/subscribing fees required must accompany the application.
Subscribing Fee: N$ 250. 00 per application
Annual Membership Fee: 01 July until 30 June of next year: N$ 2000.00
Membership Fee: 01 January until 30 June the same year: N$ 1000. 00
(Applications received during last half of financial year)
- An original certified copy of the company’s registration at the Ministry of Trade & Industry must accompany the application (Founding Statement).
- A certificate of good standing òr an original certified copy of such document at the Social Security Commission.
- An original certified copy of the registration certificate that proofs that you are registered with NAMPOL as a Security Officer in accordance with the Arms and Ammunition Act. (No. 7 of 1996) as amended, where applicable.
- A declaration stating that your company adheres to the Extension of Collective Agreement relating to Security Industry, Labour Act, 2007 (Act No 11 of 2007) (Namibian Government Gazette No 5031, dated 10 September 2012) as far as the Collective Agreement for a Minimum Wage on Entry Level for the Security Industry is concerned?
- Photocopies of your company’s logo and uniform shoulder flashes.
- A list with names and addresses of at least five of your current clients.
- An original certified copy of the company’s owner’s national identification card
Objectives of SAN (3)